Enjoy the lovely aroma of beautiful cotton blossoms, dipped in soft notes of lemon & mandarin, with nuances of ylang ylang and wild roses. Created with all natural and ultra-rich ingredients such as, Calendula and Camel milk. Both contain amazing skin properties and benefits to moisturize and enrich your skin naturally.
Calendula in soap skin benefits...
- Work as an antiseptic and improve blood flow
- Be very soothing and moisturizing to the skin
- Help decrease inflammation to 99%
- It’s perfect for use on chapped or irritated skin
- Stimulates wound healing
- Treat many types of dermatitis such as eczema
- Keep the skin plump and thick (great for controlling wrinkles)
- Treats sunburn
- Kills bacteria that cause acne
- Lastly heals red marks
Camel milk in soap skin benefits…
- Vit. C and elastic are the two fruitful nutrients that are essential for youthful and plump skin. Both of them are present in camels milk. Vit. C is helpful in stimulating collagen production and the protein is responsible for providing skin with its supple and soft structure. Vit. C is an antioxidant vitamin that helps in reducing oxidative stress. This is a type of stress that damages cells and leads to premature to aging.
- Consists of a fatty acid called lanolin that locks the skin’s natural moisture and soothes inflammation.
- Rich in lactic acid with antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. Camel milk has ‘lactic acid’ which is an alpha hydroxy acid used for the removal of dead skin cells and germs.
- Helps in the reduction of dead bodies from the skin. Lactic acid is considered one of the most common and natural remedies for people with acne.
Treat yourself and your skin to some of the most moisturizing butters, oils and all-natural ingredients there is in these skin loving artisan bars.
Handcrafted, hand poured, made in small batches with organic and vegan ingredients that will leave your skin feeling fresh, clean and moisturized!
Earth friendly, no plastics containers, no waste... all natural, chemical free soap!